Are you prepared?

 

Photo by Jan Tinneberg on Unsplash


    This week has all been about big dreams. How to better be prepared, believing in our potential, and on the Lord's help.

    As an entrepreneur, I started with big dreams of making an impact in making education more inclusive, innovative, and environmentally friendly. Having worked for more than five years in the industry, I got to know many people, school realities and developed a set of skills through experience. There is much to do in every corner of the planet regarding this ideal of improving education for our next generation.

    Yesterday I received the confirmation of our second project. This time, it will be related to environmental education, our first project in this line. We have been in conversations for a long time, and at last, we received the final and positive answer to make it. And this was not the only project that started to move. We even received another offer to design for a previous client I had independently.

    It was because of this call that I wondered how prepared we were to take a big project. I am confident in our skills and network to make it happen. But I was never in a position to raise money to have the backup to take a project ten times bigger. It is a great challenge to just imagine myself in the scenery of growing so fast. But are we prepared? Is it wise to take this chance now? Will we regret it if we don't take this chance? I know that at least we will try and evaluate how to make it possible.

    In these situations, I often remember one anthropology class I had in 2005. Our teacher shared that greeks represented luck as a woman with long hair in the front but bald in the back. It was because when she was in front of you, you could catch her, but when she passed there was no way to do it.



Comments